How to apply?
Due to the limited number of places available in the MBA programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- at least three years of meaningful working experience (middle to top management);
- proficiency in English; and
- a successfully finished undergraduate education.
In their applications candidates must also:
- provide all the certificates which show that the above mentioned criteria have been fulfilled;
- write a short motivation letter; and
- successfully undertake an in-depth interview.
Faculty of Economics Ljubljana
Kardeljeva ploščad 17
(For: Maja Kožuh)
- 30.9.2017 > application deadline "early bird"
- 6.1.2018 > application deadline
Application for a visa can be a lengthy process. We recommend that you start your visa application process as soon as possible.
To enter the Republic of Slovenia, EU/EEA citizens need only a valid identity card, whereas citizens of many, but not all, countries need a valid passport.Participants should contact the nearest Slovene Embassy or consulate for details regarding current passport and visa requirements. All information, travel and visa information, including a list of states with corresponding visa requirements and addresses of all Slovene Embassies, may be found on the web page of the Ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Slovenia. If you need a visa to enter Slovenia, you must first apply for the FELU MBA programme and follow the required application protocol. FELU MBA programme staff is not responsible for obtaining the visa for participant.
Download aplication form >>>