- Designed to produce measurable business results.
- Three two day modules.
- International team of renowned and experienced professors.
- Unique learning approaches.
- Certificate and course assessment is available for ECTS.
- Maximum number of participants is 30.
- Highly technically equipped facilities provoke creativity and high level of knowledge sharing.
- The Academy is designed to encourage networking and bonding of participants as much as possible.
|MODULE 1:||Sustaining competitive advantage through sustainability||11th September 2014||Pierre McDonagh, Dublin City University|
|MODULE 2:||Translating strategy into action||12th September 2014||Adriana Rejc Buhovac, Faculty of Economics University of Ljubljana|
|MODULE 3:||Sustainability marketing: A new marketing paradigm?||18th September 2014||Frank-Martin Belz, Technische Universität München|
|MODULE 4:||How to make operations sustainable?||19th September 2014||Michael Bernon, Cranfield University|
|MODULE 5:||Leadership for change||25th September 2014||Ward Crawford, University of Exeter, UK|
|MODULE 6:||Leveraging sustainability through legislation mechanisms, stratigic networking and personal reflection||26th September 2014||Larissa WinterOwner & Founder Galagan ADVISORY|
* Dates are subject to change.