Study at the FELU
- The first institution in Slovenia and in the region to attain the Triple Crown accreditation, holding the three most renowned international accreditations – EQUIS , AACSB and AMBA.
- 16 programmes offered in English at all three levels of study (undergraduate, master and doctoral)
- Over 80 courses offered in English
- 500 exchange students every year
- Partnerships with almost 200 institutions worldwide
Join us as an incoming exchange student or full-time student at the Faculty of Economics - University of Ljubljana.
Follow the links below for specific information about each type of study programme:
Explore the links below for general information on studying at the FELU.
Important Dates & Grading System
Our academic year is divided into two semesters: winter and spring semesters. Grading is in accordance with the ECTS system.
Living in Ljubljana
Ljubljana is student city and Students have the great opportunity to explore the Slovenia's unique geographical position: the meeting point of East and West >>>